Obstruction Lighting Solutions
Carmanah solar-powered LED hazard and obstruction marking lights are field-proven to be durable and reliable in the harshest environments in the world: from extreme desert heat to arctic cold.
Carmanah offers over eight industrial obstruction lighting models to suit the widest range of applications. For a complete list of products, download a copy of our Industrial Obstruction Lighting Catalog.
|OL2 / OL2-SW||•••••||♦||♦|
|OL4 / OL4-SW||•••••||♦||♦|
|OL2000 / OL2000-GSM||•••••||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
Our intelligent system design allows efficiencies across the entire product, ensuring we can provide some of the smallest, lightest weight solar powered lighting units on the market. Carmanah obstruction lighting products are completely self-contained units that can be mounted easily even at the top of the tallest towers, and left on location and maintenance-free for up to five years. When it comes to reliable, low-maintenance obstruction lighting on the airfield, in oil and gas operations, at mine sites or along rail lines, Carmanah products are the obvious, proven solution.
- Shock and vibration proof, flawlessly withstanding blasting and the movement of heavy equipment. Proven to withstand impact as drastic as being crushed by a falling tower
- Unaffected by power surges and grid failures ensuring safe, 24-hour operation
- Completely wire-free, self-contained designs requiring no cabling, trenching or external power source
- Rugged, all-weather housing
- Intelligent, microprocessor Energy Management System (EMS) adapts to environmental conditions for consistent, longterm operation
- Industry leading technology with attention to all product components. High-grade, pure lead VRLA-AGM batteries, venting cases for withstanding extreme temperatures, and high grade polycarbonate chassis.